Founded in 1999, Cohesion is a Marketing Direction firm: focused on research & insights, brand and marketing strategy, brand positioning, communications architecture and strategic messaging & content — the critical work that happens before and behind the development of design, creative and digital execution. The foundation work that guides marketing technology and tools to work more consistently and efficiently. The more complex the challenge, the better our approach works.
Cohesion also has a unique, specialized partner network that allows our firm to leverage ‘best-in-class’ partners for specific client needs, and function as a full-service agency, when appropriate.
- Fractional CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) Services
- Brand, Marketing & Communications Workshops
- Mission, Vision & Value Proposition Development
- Brand Research & Direction Analysis
- Customer Journey/User Experience Mapping
- Brand & Marketing Strategy Development
- Brand, Marketing & Messaging Architecture & Development
- Positioning & Messaging
- Positioning Line, Tagline, Slogan & Theme Development
- Content Development & Management
- Strategic Creative Direction
- Logo, Identity & Branding
- Internal & External Brand Launch Programs
- Marketing Management & Stewardship
- Vendor Selection & Negotiation
- Marketing Resource Structuring
- Digital & Web Development (Cohesion Digital)
- Video Development & Production (Visit Big Shot)
- SEO Development & Management
- Media Planning & Buying
- Social Media (Earned & Paid)
To learn more, or to discuss your brand and marketing efforts, please contact Brian Creath, president of Cohesion, at 314-276-5383, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.