No firm has more expertise than Cohesion in the development of successful positioning lines. While many firms give lip service to this critical marketing element, the science and art behind the development of positioning lines (which sometimes become Tag Lines) have slowly eroded. Today, long-term critical thinking and solid writing have too often given way to poorly grounded strategy and in-the-moment colloquialisms.
But a true positioning line is something far more substantial. Positioning lines represent the summary of all a brand is. What is has been and what it intends to be. Developed properly, these lines are the conduit between internal brand belief and external brand growth.
And no firm has a stronger and more successful history of developing these key lines. Artfully crafted and succinctly stated, positioning lines make the complex, simple and the difficult, understood.
Since 1999, Cohesion has successfully helped position more than 120 companies and brands. Here are just a few of the positioning lines (and taglines) that have resulted from that work:
- YMCA – Part of the Answer
- TRi – Architects of the Possible
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center – At the Intersection of Progress & Hope
- Sigma-Aldrich – Science for Life
- McCarthy – Our Reputation is Building
- Horizon Care – The Business of the Better Way©
- Independent Schools of Greater St. Louis – The Most We Can Do For Our Children
- Whitfield School – Learning Is More Important Than Education
- Rohan Woods – The Independence School
- CitiMortgage – The Goal is Yes
- Neighbors Credit Union – Here You Belong
- Dr. Scholl’s Shoes – No one knows foot comfort better
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center – Better. Faster.
- Drilling Services Company – Down to Earth
- Lindstrom – By Any Measure
- Holland – Built On Integrity